Friday, December 10, 2010

A Touch of Gossip

I don't usually dabble too much in the world of gossip but I had to post this video. Earlier today TMZ got a hold of this video feature Miley Cyrus taking a bong load of Salvia and "trippin hard". Jahaha! Sooo funny.



For the record, Salvia is totally legal in the state of California and usually gives you a psychedelic trip as opposed to marijuana that just makes you funny, slow, dumb, and hungry. I've tried this ish before and know that it doesn't usually hit you for longer than 20min after you inhale it, if it hits you at all. I've never seen any trip like Miley is but it cracks me up to see how stupid and dumb she gets, just like everyone else does when they're under the influence. People are people and the bitch just turned 18. Someone needs to hook this girl up with a bleezy and spark it!


No comments:

Post a Comment