Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Huddle Up

If you really knew me, you would know... that I love Musicals. Live, soundtrack, films, whatever. I love everything about them. I believe my life should be a Broadway Musical and plan to hire someone to play trumpets whenever I enter a room.

Anyways. GPriest bought us tickets to see RENT. Anyone who knows me knows that's probably the easiest way to my heart. We'll see how it all works out cause some of you know how Wicked went down (he bought us tickets then we broke up and he sold them on CraigsList without telling me. bastard!)

Today, while mentally running down my list of favorite Musicals, I decided that I'd like to make a black version of Wicked. Like The Wiz but better cause this time, Michael J would be the yellow brick road and Seany J would be the Scarecrow/Director/Choreographer.

Speaking of black versions of things, I'm gettin a weave. To get in touch with my "roots". Holler.

No comments:

Post a Comment