Friday, February 27, 2009

Album of the Week

I'm a couple days late, meant to post this Tuesday. My bizzle.

This album has been out for quite a while now so I find it quite odd that I'd pick this album to be my "Album of the Week". Maybe cause it came out on my birthday and after waiting in line at the Price is Right, (Bob Barker and I have the same birthday. I made us shirts) then blazin with Ozzy and Mels, I walked around Second Spin stoned as fuck looking for this bitch. "Good Times". I try so hard to get off Jeezy's nuts but this nigga right here, nigga. Hot damn. I love it. For seriously.




Young Jeezy - The Inspiration
(Thug Motivation: 102 for all you bootleggers)
Released December 12, 2006



1. Hypnotize (Intro)
2. Still On It
3. U Know What It Is
4. J.E.E.Z.Y
5. I Luv It
6. Go Getta (ft. R.Kelly)
7. 3 A.M (ft. Timbaland)
8. The Realest
9. Streets On Lock
10. Bury Me A G
11. Dreamin' (ft. Keyshia Cole)
12. What You Talkin' Bout
13. Keep It Gangsta (ft. USDA)
14. Mr. 17.5
15. I Got Money (ft. T.I.)
16. The Inspiration (Follow Me)
Bonus Tracks:
17. I Do This
18. Hood Rat (ft. Three 6 Mafia and Project Pat)




There are some really good producers on this album. Shawty Redd, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Timbaland... And there's a grip of sampling going on here. Clearly #4 ('J.E.E.Z.Y.') is my favorite. Cause "Janet like to drank, Janet like to smoke, Janet don't know nathan bout no fuckin coke..."

If you guys don't have this album, I suggest you get it, STAT. Then go get "The Recession" if you don't have it. That shit is hot too... And my President is black.

No comments:

Post a Comment