Monday, May 11, 2009

Fantasy Ride

In lieu of all these recent "celebrity" scandals and whatnot, it's kinda difficult to stay focused and out of the nonsense when it's in your face 24/7. I am not much of a fan of Cassie, same as Rihanna, and there's no way I'd give "Hoopz" any type of validity in my world. But then there's Ciara.

I was never much of a fan of her music. In most cases, I'm probably not going to support you if you don't blow me away. I expect the best of the best and that's all I'm going to pay attention to. However, Ciara is an AMAZING dancer/performer. Even as a straight female I can honestly say that I get a little excited watching her perform. (fuck that bitch! why not me?!) She puts on a good show and seems to be stepping her game up with this new album. I haven't heard the entire thing but I'm quite proud of her. And that's kinda all I had to say. Salutations for now.


Ciara - Fantasy Ride
Released May 5, 2009

1. Ciara To The Stage
2. Love Sex Magic featuring Justin Timberlake
4. Turntables featuring Chris Brown
5. Like A Surgeon
6. Never Ever featuring Young Jeezy
7. Lover's Thing featuring The Dream
8. Work featuring Missy Elliott
9. Pucker Up
10. G Is For Girl (A-Z)
11. Keep Dancin' On Me
12. Tell Me What Your Name Is
13. I Don't Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment