Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Album of the Week

Aaliyah - Aaliyah
Released: July 17, 2001

1. We Need A Resolution ft. Timbaland
2. Loose Rap ft. Static
3. Rock The Boat
4. More Than a Woman
5. Never No More
6. I Care 4 U
7. Extra Smooth
8. Read Between The Lines
9. U Got Nerve
10. I Refuse
11. It's Whatever
12. I Can Be
13. Those Were The Days
14. What If


Everyone knows that I'm a HUGE Aaliyah fan. I don't want to review this album cause I'm biased; everything she did amazed me and this was the bittersweet icing on the cake. I will say that if you don't think this was her best work to date (Musically speaking because Queen of the Damned is my shiiiizzzz) then you clearly have not debated with me in person, BRING IT!

So since I'm robbing you of a review, I'll leave you with a "quote" by Aaliyah, it's absolutely one of my favorites. Yeee! and Enjoy

"It's dark in my favorite dream. Someone is following me. I don't know why. I'm scared. Then suddenly I lift off. Far away. How do I feel? As if I'm swimming in the air. Free. Weightless. Nobody can reach me. Nobody can touch me. It's a wonderful feeling."

No comments:

Post a Comment