Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Based Magazine

I wanna publicly touch on a subject that I promised I would drop a little over a month ago. I've been getting a lot of flack from people, mainly people I don't even know nor want to know, on how things are run down at BasedMagazine.com. A couple people who are close to DatBoiBased went a little too far in taking their personal problems and using them through his business to bring him down.

Here's what I have to say. That's my fam. And if you're gonna throw salt on his name, you're doing the same to me and everyone else on the staff as well as our affiliates. If you have personal problems keep them personal so that when I get to writing in my public blog, I don't have to waste my time trying to be discrete about you & your negative situations. Business is business and if you don't like the way business is being done, ignore it and find someone or something else to rag on.

In the end, whats done is done and I plan to leave things be but trust if I'm put into another situation where I have to defend what I believe in, trust, you do not want to see my reaction, I go hard for my people. The End :)

No comments:

Post a Comment