Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Album of the Week

It's baaaack. Let's get it.

2Pac - All Eyez On Me
Released February 13, 1996


Disk One
1. Ambitionz Az a Ridah
2. All About U
3. Skandalouz
4. Got My Mind Made Up
5. How Do You Want It
6. 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted
7. No More Pain
8. Heartz of Men
9. Life Goes On
10. Only God Can Judge Me
11. Tradin War Stories
12. California Love [Remix]
13. I Ain't Mad at Cha
14. What'z Ya #


Disk Two
1. Can't C Me
2. Shorty Wanna Be a Thug
3. Holla at Me
4. Wonda Why They Call U
5. When We Ride
6. Thug Passion
7. Picture Me Rollin'
8. Check Out Time
9. Ratha Be Ya Nigga
10. All Eyez on Me
11. Run tha Streetz
12. Ain't Hard 2 Find
13. Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find




I dedicate this album of the week to my boy, my Jap... This album reminds me soooo much of him and Dino the Greek. He was the first guy to ever get me drunk. When I was 11, we went shot for shot on some Raspberry Smirinoff. I won at 13 shots. He taught me how to throw a vicious punch and til this day, I'm still lethal. Nomoto would always have your back no matter what and he could charm anything walking with his smile. I'm grateful to have been given the chance to grow up with such an amazing group of friends. I miss my buddy.

David Takeshi Nomoto
4.29.1984 - 6.6.2006

No comments:

Post a Comment