Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Album of the Week

So, as some of you may know, at least once a week, I like to wake up uber early and run on the beach before/during sunrise. This was the album I rocked it out to while I was there this morning. Enjoy.



Earth Wind & Fire - That's the Way of the World
Released March 15, 1975


1. Shining Star
2. That's the Way of the World
3. Happy Feelin'
4. All About Love
5. Yearnin', Learnin'
6. Reasons
7. Africano
8. See the Light

Earth Wind & Fire is undoubtedly one of the best "bands" of all time. Every member was of the up most, top notch quality. Sometimes I get mad at them cause, 'fuck them, why not me??' Jaha! Til this day you can catch 'Reasons' or 'Shining Star' amongst a host of other top hits of theirs on the radio. This was their first album ever put out, got great reviews from the billboard charts and their music is obviously still around today. AMAZING!

I don't have to tell you all how good they are but I will say this, about 80% of the time, my house would not have been cleaned if I didn't have EW&F's records blaring from my phonograph. They put me in a super good mood. And that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment