Monday, May 10, 2010

Recipe of the Week

In honor of Mother's Day, and the fact that I was broke paying for shit to keep the feds off my back, I made my mom dinner to show her my appreciation. Seriously the best meal I've had in ages.


Herb Roasted Chicken breast, Stuffed shells atop a Leek & Carrot Salad. Peas on the side cause my bro is picky & won't eat most things green.

Super easy to make, incredibly affordable (I spent less than $50 and it serves 6-8 people). The Chicken was marinated in Ginger, Oregano, & Basil. Shells stuffed with Ricotta & Mozzarella Cheeses with fresh Crab & Shrimp and sprinkled with Parmesan. Leeks blanched & chilled with peeled carrots.

I'm probably gonna need a gym membership to work off this meal but either way, Happy Eating!!


No comments:

Post a Comment