Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Album of the Week

First off... Let me just say how hot Jadakiss is right now. Maybe cause I'm already a fan and maybe because I'm super critical of everyone but I really like this album. Don't love it yet, maybe I will soon but, I like it a lot and I hope you all do too.



Jadakiss - The Last Kiss
Released April 7, 2009



1. Pain & Torture
2. Can't Stop Me
3. Who's Real
4. Grind Hard
5. Something Else
6. One More Step
7. Stress Ya
8. What If
9. Things I've Been Through
10. I Tried
11. Rockin' With The Best
12. Smoking Gun
13. Cartel Gathering
14. Come And Get Me
15. By My Side
16. Letter To B.I.G.
17. Something Else Remix
18. Death Wish


But here's my real choice for today...
I've been pretty hip on the Drake for quite a while now. I was "introduced" to this guy a while back through a friend of mine, fuXor, from High School (he used to sell mixtapes out his backpack during track practice, this guy was so hood in the middle of the SFV, lol). Anyways, he now runs this pretty big urban site right now that's doing superbly well (go check it out TheRundown.tv).

Anyways, the real reason I've decided on THIS mixtape was because I've been telling my lil bro, that I don't see as often as I'd like to, about Drake for a while now. But for some reason, on Easter Sunday, he comes over and wakes me and the first thing he says to me is, "Bridge? Why you didn't tell me crippled little Jimmy was this Drake you been telling me about?? And why is this nigga actually good?!". Bless my brother's little internetless heart. I love him so much. So now he realizes why I was so mad a few weeks ago when he deleted 2 years worth of my mixtape findings. However he did say that this was his favorite of Drake and in my world, whatever my bro says goes so, here you go...



Available for DL February 13, 2009



"Lust for Life"
"Houstatlantavegas"
"Successful" ft. Trey Songz & Lil Wayne
"Let's Call It Off" ft. Peter Bjorn and John
"November 18th"
"Ignorant Shit" ft. Lil Wayne
"A Night Off" ft. Lloyd
"Say What's Real"
"Little Bit" ft. Lykke Li
"Best I Ever Had"
"Unstoppable" ft. Santogold & Lil Wayne
"Uptown" ft. Bun B & Lil Wayne
"Sooner Than Later"
"Bria's Interlude" ft. Omarion
"The Calm"
"The Tourist Outro"
"Brand New"
"Congratulations"

Don't get me wrong, I've been crushin on Jimmy since Ashley took Ecstacy (lol) but, talent alone is what really makes this guy hot. Find it. Download it. I presume 95% of you reading this have already. Go get Thank Me Later when that one comes out. Salutations.

No comments:

Post a Comment