Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stolen from Melody Darlene

"A Simple Reminder To Myself:

I can offer my friends the BEST advice. When I get to preaching... I PREEEEACH! I'm only 23 years old, but I have a lot of wise words of wisdom to offer. But all this time, while I've been helping other people out with their situations, I got lost in the matrix and forgot about my own damn self. So here it is... some words of wisdom to MYSELF... to REMIND myself... direct from Ms. Lauryn Hill...

Babygirl... Respect is just a Minimum...


aint that the truth! A minimum -- a FUCKING MINIMUM!! Phew! Glad I had my own back on that one... caught myself slippin, but I got my head on right again. LET'S GO!"





Just to make this clear, I didn't not write this on my own. Clearly it's a general idea quoted from one of the greats, Lauryn Hill. I'm reposting cause I've kinda been on the same epiphany this past week and Mels is an old friend thus, I promote. Check out her blog at Married2TheGame.com

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment