Saturday, August 21, 2010

Crunk Drunk

I have no real sense of time nor reality…

Tonight, me and a few of my favorite people had a drunken music celebration in an open field a few hundred yards from our dorms. I don’t know if I’ve ever been so content with life as I am now. I love just being; existing freely. Tonight was a good night.

And here I am, drunk more than I should be. Telling a friend I love them *cause I really do fucking love this girl* and her response being. “Love you too. You're so cute and so butch”. It made me laugh. I’m not a lesbian but don’t let my plaid shorts fool ya! Jahahha!

Anyways, I’m getting too crunk for typing so I will finish with the point of this blog. I love myroomies! Allison is kinda like the friend I always wanted. So open and free within herself yet so “sheltered” from the world like I am. And then there’s Jen; free spirited, willing, able to control every drunk on this mountain and still getting wasted and enjoying life on her terms. I love them too much. 96% of what I’m going to miss come October is those two.

Then there’s Kyle & Lamar. For one, I’ve barely met any Native Americans in my life. Then these 2 pop up and its like ‘WOAH!’ Black Rob status. Natives can’t handle their liquor nor their sexual tendencies but it’s funny to me. For second, my favorite people to be around when I'm drunk is Jen & Kyle. They’re so happy & fun yet then can chill and enjoy the moment and I love that about them. Makes me so comfortable while we’re wasted cause I'm usually so uptight.

So there, that’s that. That's all I had to say. I love most of them people I’m surrounded by and I love how good I feel right now. I’m not stupid, no one else is being stupid. Were just chill and the one thing I needed in my life was to learn how to relax. I love that I’m learning all that here right now.

In the mean time, stay sober, stay blessed, and Stay Hungry. Besos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment