Friday, August 20, 2010

ftw?

So as I’m revising my last blog, like 45 minutes ago, I start to smell an overwhelming amount of smoke. Being in a dorm on the 1st floor near the entrance/exit doors, I just assumed it was someone having a fag outside my window. Pero no. Some people here thought it would be a good idea to light up a grill and cook a single (SINGLE) hot dog indoors.

I don’t get the nerve of people. I’m down for having fun and doing what makes you feel good but a lot of times, I feel like a 50 year old trapped in a young gorgeous chick’s body. I instantly turn into parent mode. I want to scold people and make them suffer their consequences and learn from their mistakes. If the dude that started this “Lets smoke up the entire building” gig wasn’t my MJJ twin lover in life, I’d probably be ratting him out right now.

It’s so rude to not consider others. A lot of the reason why I get so screwed over in life, love, and friendships is that I am constantly thinking of how other people would react and/or feel in everything I do while most others tend to only think of themselves in these various situations. Yes, I like to party, I love loud music and causing ruckus. But if my room mate is sleeping, I keep it down. If it’s after hours, I stay pretty mild within reason. When I wanna do something that may not work for others, I find alternatives to satisfy myself while pacifying everyone else. Not many people have the same views on respect as I do and I totally get that. What I don’t get is why more people don’t think and act as I do. I’m not perfect but hot damn, I’m a pretty good person. I don’t understand those that don’t strive to be good people in life.

In the end, I’m sitting outside, in the rain, yet again, blogging to yall and trying to save my lungs from massive amounts of chemical infused smoke. Gotta be up in 5 hours to hit St. George for some shopping and mischief but for now, I’m gonna enjoy the fresh air, clean rain, and Whodini.

Love someone. Give respect. Stay Hungry.

2:10am update: I just got investigated by security as to what the problem was and who was/is involved. I’m not going down for other people’s problems. Sorry if you get screwed over but I’m nobody’s bitch. And Shakira’s ‘La Tortura’ ft. Alejandro Sanz just came on. I’m gonna rock out and not worry about other people’s problems. “Sorry” :)

No comments:

Post a Comment