Friday, August 27, 2010

Dancing in the Rain

Was this that what it is?!

Today was one of the best days I’ve had at this place. Woke up, cashed my check, ran some North Rim errands, and while in the general store I ran into Ashley & Rachel who gave me a ride back to our dorms and we started a dance party.

That dance party turned into shots of Jack and table dancing in the pouring rain. I felt so alive and free. Just to have no cares nor worries; it’s just you, the music, in the rain. Ahhh!

So after I got too wasted for comfort, I took a nap and now, here I am. I have never been hung over the same day I got smashed. It’s an odd feeling. I’m wide awake and tired at the same time. I just wanna write and enjoy time to myself. Tried to hang out with people but it was very unamusing and unfulfilling. Like the high I was on before made everything else seem so dull.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. I think this is just a sign that being alone for a bit has probably been long overdue. Either way, today was a beautiful experience. Seriously, drunk dancing in the rain in the Grand Canyon. Not everyone gets to live this. I love that this is my life.

The Dream – Walking on the Moon

Stay Hungry, dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment