Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blog Overload

I had a lot of free time today after being so busy this past week so this is how I spent at least 3 hours of my day (usually takes me this long to watch a movie cause I can't sit still so I pause a lot).


[Berry Gordy's] The Last Dragon
"Released" March 22, 1985

Written by Louis Venosta
Directed by Michael Schultz
Taimak plays Leroy Green, a.k.a. Bruce Leroy (main character)


One of my favorite movies ever. And I'm sure it's Kanye's favorite too since he has publicly trademarked the "Sho'Nuff" glasses as his own idea.


Julius Carry III aka Sho'Nuff
March 12, 1952 - August 19, 2008




And thanks to my job, I am a fake fan of the Zac Efron so here's where me and my amazing coworkers will be on the 17th


17 Again Starring Zac Efron




You all enjoy your night.

No comments:

Post a Comment