Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh Snap

Amongst all the madness going on this weekend (Can everyone just stop being born/playing shows this week, puhleease?!) there is one thing, and ONE thing only that I'm uber excited for....



Prince - Lotus Flow3r
March 29, 2009



This 3 disc album is ONLY being released through Target stores this coming Sunday. If my job here in Cali would stop sending my paycheck to Dallas, I'd be in line first thing. (chances are, me and my savings account will be there buying this and everything else either way).

Ok so, 3 disc set; 2 from Prince (Lotus Flow3r and MPLSound) and the third from a new artist under him, Bria Valente (album's called Elixer). This chick right here. Oh em gee. Not even lowkey, I'm really on this girl's jock right now. Absolutely love her and what bit I've gotten my hands on (my Pimp Game point status +5). I'm sure I'll go into detailed review after I've spent a week listening to it nonstop like what it do.

If you've got $12 and some common sense, go cop this ASAP as possible (copyrights to The Great).

I'll see you in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment