Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Sincerest Apologies.

First, to the family and friends and admirers of Natasha Richardson



May 11, 1963 - March 18, 2009

I will never be able to watch The Parent Trap the same way again AND, I have also recently become an advocate for amfAR (as well as Women's Heart Health) because of this woman. I don't like to say RIP cause in my mind, no soul can rest after life here so, God Bless her.

My apologies also go out to you all. Apparently I wiped out Thursday's 6 Degrees of Separation Post for Music Week as well as Friday's Up and Coming Artists/Weekend Events piece. I didn't realize until now that they weren't posted. I wrote them up on Wednesday, saved them, now they're gone and it's been a crazy ass weekend. I totes promise to get you those as soon as I can.


In other news, a friend of a friend that happens to be a really good beatboxer (I seriously love the people I know. Everyone is so amazing) and is opening up for Joe Budden and Too Short, I believe. This Saturday, Huntington Beach. More info + a flyer to come as soon as Neil gets his A-Game on.


Cheers and Love and a pic of my coworkers at Mikey's Return Dinner.



PS: Mexicali is so so good. Margatinis on deck. Verrrry niiiice.

No comments:

Post a Comment