Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tonight Tonight

$5 Footlong to the first person that can tell me the name of the band from which my subject matter was stolen.

On to the point. THIS is where me and a few of my people will be this evening. THIS is where you should be as well. One of the most amazing experiences I've ever had (amongst the new Prince album and some very skilled new "friends").




20s Night at the Cicada Club
Sunday, March 29, 2009
7:30pm - 11:00pm
617 S. Olive Street
Los Angeles, CA


Dress code isn't too strict. 20s attire or "upscale" works. No jeans, tees, tennis shoes, etc. Come as a flapper, get your swing on. Fun night, good crowd. It's literally like traveling back in time. Seriously awesome. Best of all, it's FREE!!


Get there or stay square! Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment