Monday, March 30, 2009

Can't Wait For Tuesday to Come

I was going to wait til tomorrow to post these fellas as the album of the week but, I can't help myself. Enjoy.



Simple Citizens - Early Morning
Released December 11, 2008


I don't have a list of the songs because
a) I can't find my CD
b) I can't remember them all (sorry to let you down)
c) The internet is failing me now


These guys right here. First off, you MUST see them live. Definitely a show you don't want to miss out on. Live band, true hip hop. Something to groove to, something to move to, something that moves you. They've got it all. Even if you're one that doesn't much like to step out of their comfort zone, I suggest you try Simple Citizens. It's amazing to see a group lay down the hip hop, funk, reggae, and more while accompanied on stage with a band featuring a Trumpet as well as an Upright Bass. Live music is my love and as highly as I think of them now, I have no doubt these guys will be HUGE one day.

You can get the album on iTunes now or if you click the album above you can buy the CD and/or Vinyl directly from their site.

For all of you out here in the SFV, they have a FREE live show every first Thursday of the month (excluding this Thursday so, I'll see you all there May 7th) at the Scotland Yard pub half a block West of the corner of Sherman Way and Topanga. Check out their site for more info.

Cheers and Good day to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment